Root Canal Therapy – Frisco, TX
Saving One Tooth at a Time
Inside your tooth, the pulp houses the nerves and blood vessels. When this center is exposed to harmful bacteria, either through decay or an injury, the nerves can send a painful signal to the brain. Whether you’re feeling pain or not, if the pulp is in danger of becoming infected, we’ll need to perform a root canal to address the issue and prevent further damage to the tooth. Without this procedure, we would be forced to extract the tooth entirely, but luckily, Dr. Parmar has years of experience and can perform this procedure comfortably. Do you need a root canal? Don’t put off treatment—contact our team and get relief and treatment you need to keep your smile healthy.
Why Choose Archway Dental for Root Canal Therapy?
- Focus on Patient Education and Empowerment
- Nitrous and IV Sedation Offered
- Compassionate, Skilled Team of Dental Professionals
The root canal process is fairly simple. Once you and Dr. Parmar decide that a root canal is the right treatment for you, we’ll start the procedure as follows:
- She will administer a local anesthetic to ease any pain you may be feeling.
- Then, she will remove the damaged or decayed parts of the tooth.
- We will take impressions of your mouth so that your custom dental crown can be crafted to fit you precisely.
- We will affix a temporary crown while we wait a few weeks for your restoration.
- Once your permanent crown is ready, you’ll return to our Frisco office, and we’ll bond it into place and make any final adjustments as needed.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing 1 or More Teeth I Want a Prettier Smile I Have a Dental Emergency I am Scared/Anxious of Dentists I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea I Need My Wisdom Teeth Extracted View Our Services