Tooth Extractions – Frisco, TX
Doing What’s Necessary to Protect Your Smile
When treating a patient’s smile, we always think about what is best for that specific patient. In every case, this means that we consider every option to save the natural tooth. Dr. Parmar and our team will do everything possible to avoid the need to remove the tooth entirely, but if tooth extractions in Frisco, TX are the only or best option available, we’ll help you through the entire process and help you feel completely comfortable throughout the extraction procedure.
Why Choose Archway Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- Sedation Offered to Anxious Patients
- Gentle, Experienced Dentist
- Dental Implants and Other Replacement Options Available
So why would a tooth need to be extracted? Possible situations when removal is necessary include the following:
- Severe gum disease.
- Extensive tooth decay or damage that leaves insufficient structure to support a dental crown.
- Overcrowded teeth need more space to perform orthodontic treatment.
- Impacted wisdom teeth.
- Baby teeth that have not come out on their own, interfering with the eruption of permanent teeth.
If Dr. Parmar suggests tooth extraction, you can rest assured that she will clearly and fully explain the reasons behind this recommendation. If necessary, we can also review your tooth replacement options so that you don’t have to go without a fully functional smile.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing 1 or More Teeth I Want a Prettier Smile I Have a Dental Emergency I am Scared/Anxious of Dentists I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I am Concerned About Sleep Apnea I Need My Wisdom Teeth Extracted View Our Services